Obviously a recommended read for all professionals, and I got a lot out of it even though we practice a lot of these philosophies and instructions in our everyday work.
Just a few golden nuggets:
– Observe-Orient-Decide-Act -> ingredients for creating Flow
– Individual contributors can be superstars, but a great team doesn’t require them!
– Celebrate wins; don’t blame people – blame bad systems
– Human multi-tasking = impossible
– Plan reality, not fantasy
And my favourite: No assholes – don’t be one, don’t allow others to be one
So much more than just instructions on scrum. Entertaining and forthright, brilliant. Get it now from Amazon.